Introduction to Apple Laptops
1.Common Issues with Apple Laptops
Although, Apple laptops or MacBook are highly secure and advanced. But, there are some issues with these advanced laptops too. Such as:
- Black or blue screen display when turning on
- Frozen screen
- Flickering screen
- Glitches in software
- Poor response towards external devices
- Poor facetime camera quality
- Quick battery drainage
- Kernel Panics
- macOS issues
- Hard drive errors etc.
2.How to Diagnose a Faulty Apple Laptop
To run Apple diagnostics, follow the steps below:
- Step-1: Shut down your MacBook.
- Step-2: Disconnect all the external devices, except internet connection.
- Step-3: Don’t place your laptop on your lap. Place it on a table like surface.
- Step-4: Turn your MacBook on.
- Step-5: Press and hold the power button of your MacBook, until it starts up.
- Step-6: After opening the start-up option windows, release the power button.
- Step-7: Search for gear icon labeled option
- Step-8: Press command-D on your keyboard
3.Tips for Maintaining and Extending the Life of Your Apple Laptop
For this, a proper cleaning routine is important. Take proper care and it will last longer. To clean your Apple computer, shut down the computer and unplug the power adapter. Wipe the exteriors of your MacBook with soft lint-free cloth. Don’t spray water or any liquid sprays directly on the device. Avoid any kind of moisture.
For hard to remove stains, use lightly moistened cloth with 70% with Isopropyl alcohol. Gently clean the display and exteriors, but don’t let the moisture get into the internal parts of your Mac.
Here are some tips to maintain Apple laptop:
- Use only soft lint-free cloth. Avoid any other kind of wipers.
- Avoid any kind of liquid sprays.
- Don’t let moisture enter the Mac through any openings.
- For internal maintenance:
- Keep the software and OS system updated.
- Cover your MacBook with microfiber cloth, if not in use
- Use protective cases
- Don’t let your Mac overheating
4.When to Replace Your Apple Laptop
5.What is the cost of Apple laptop repair?
6.Why Choose Us?
Shanti Laptops are the best place to get any kind of laptop repairing services. As their professional staff is highly experienced and knowledgeable. With 10+ years experience in this field, they offer free consultation.
That means, even before one becomes their customer, they are ready to resolve the issue, that too, free of cost.
And the best thing is, Shanti Laptops offer a warranty period too. One can get free repairing service if their laptop encounters some issue within the warranty period. Best services, friendly staff, affordable repairing cost, free consultation, and warranty period. What else can one ask for?
Apple laptops are considered as the best laptops present in the market. But, once get damaged. It’s hard to get repaired. That’s why, despite trying to repair it yourself, ask for professionals. Best laptop repair service providers, like Shanti Laptops, can do the required job. That too, at affordable prices. One can get laptop screen repair at just 3500 INR. Or hardware troubleshooting at 1800 INR. From laptop battery repair at 1200 INR to laptop motherboard repair at 2000 INR. You can get any laptop service here. Shanti Laptops are all-rounders of the laptop repairing field. For free consultation, call +91-9820635520 or visit Shantilaptop.com.
Frequently Asked Questions:
It depends on the repairs needed. Shanti Laptops professionals try their best to provide the best services as fast as possible.
Not really. Shanti Laptops never charge extra for Apple laptops. They only charge for the repairing services, accordingly.
No. Apple laptops should be repaired by professionals only. Because the MacBook is not only hard to repair, but also can’t take pressure. Thus, they are prone to get damaged if not taken care of.
Shanti laptops offer Apple laptop chip level repairing at 1800 INR onwards.